An FHA loan might be a great option for you if you want to make a smaller down payment to buy your dream home. FHA loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), a government agency that was created in 1934 and has insured more than 40 million mortgages.
Because you can qualify for an FHA loan with as little as 3.5 percent of your new home's value as a down payment, you will be required to pay mortgage insurance throughout the life of your loan.
- Monthly Principal and Interest Payments remain the same for the life of the loan
- Down payment as low as 3.5 percent
Want to learn more about buying a house?
- Use the mortgage glossary to learn about equity and more
- Crunch numbers on our mortgage calculators to see how much home fits in your budget
- Learn about the PrimeWest home loan experience
All loans are subject to credit approval, terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice.
Ready to buy a home?