Purchase & First-time Homeowners
Congratulations, considering buying a home is an exciting step for you. Our Loan Officers are here to help your home loan experience go as smooth as possible. With many different loan options, our Loan Officers will help provide solutions to fit your unique needs. We’re here to help with every aspect of the homebuying process, from application to closing. Let us help you!
We offer a number of financing options from conventional loans to VA loan to FHA and many other lending types. See our loan options.
Mortgage Process Dos and Don'ts
- Continue to pay your rent or mortgage, loans and credit cards on time.
- Keep your current job and income and contact us if there are changes
- Get key documents ready (W2s, tax returns and paystubs)
- Make any major purchases until your purchase is closed (furniture, boats, cars, etc.)
- Apply for new credit cards, close existing accounts, or co-sign on a loan.
- Make large cash deposits into your bank account other than your paycheck
- Spend your down payment
Purchase: Investment Property
As a real estate investor, you want team players on your side. We want to help you grow your business, and our loan officers are here to answer your questions about buying a house for investment property. Many mortgage companies may limit you to four investment property loans, but we may fund up to 10 investment property loans per qualified borrower.
- Monthly Principal and Interest Payments remain the same for the life of the loan
- Local servicing option in Lubbock for those who want to keep their mortgage payment closer to with a trusted partner
- Down payment as low as 20 percent
All loans are subject to credit approval, terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice.